- The pink candle’s meanings are linked with unconditional love, romance, affection, warmth, joy, friendship and self-love.
- Burn pink candles on Fridays. Friday are the day of Venus, the goddess of love and beauty.
If you want to do a love spell and have been scouring the Internet trying to figure out the right candle, look no further. Pink candles are the best candles for love magic. The pink candle’s meanings are such that they can help attract romantic love, improve friendship, and help with self-love!
That’s because they’re connected with Venus, the goddess of love.
What Are Some Pink Candle Meanings?
Pink is a lighter shade of red and the color of enduring, unconditional love. If you’re looking to do some candle magic to attract love, friendship, harmony, romance, or joy into your life, a pink candle may help you open your heart so that you can invite this energy in.
Use pink candles for drawing in: affection, romance, happiness, empathy, connection, relationship healing and the rekindling of trust, warmth, intimacy, loyalty, integrity, togetherness, new relationships, friendship, joy, harmony, removing gloom and negativity, reconciliation, forgiveness, and emotional healing.
When Could I Burn a Pink Candle?
Did you just move to a new city or a new country and want to attract new partners or friends?
Do you want to meet your soulmate?
Do you want to reconnect with your partner or rekindle the attraction, affection, and romance in your relationship?
Are you you’re all about that #hustle but realize you’re overdue for a little self-love? Toss a bath bomb into the tub, light a pink candle, and have a relaxing soak. If it were up to me, I’d probably indulge in a little Neil Gaiman or Henry Miller to really relax and enjoy some me time.
Doing a little pink candle magic with any of the above intentions will help bring in that energy.
If you’re looking for something with a little more heat or if you want to improve your flirting skills, try a magenta candle.
If you’re looking for a lover, use do red candle magic.
Can I Use a Pink Candle for a Love Spell?
But, here’s the thing. Pink candles are all about attracting open-hearted, unconditional, kind love. So, make sure you have a positive goal in mind, and not a selfish one.
When lighting your pink candle and incanting your love spell, come from a loving, selfless place and focus your positive energy on your desire. If it’s meant to be, the universe will help you manifest it.
You could also light a pink candle with your beloved and share all the good intentions you want to bring into or enhance within your relationship. This could be a really sweet gesture for an anniversary, Valentine’s Day, or your wedding day.
However, if your intention to control someone else or force them to love you, reconsider your actions. Because, your candle magic might work for a little while, your efforts will likely eventually end in tears.
If you desire someone who doesn’t feel the same, that sucks. But it still might be a good time to burn a pink candle… with the intention to send yourself some needed self-love.
When Should You Burn a Pink Candle?
Pink candles are best to burn on Fridays, the day of Venus.
Venus is the Greek Goddess of love. Her Ancient Roman counterpart is Aphrodite. And, despite her predilection for flirtation and stirring up trouble on Mount Olympus, she’s the goddess most associated with romance.
Maybe it’s because everyone was excited the weekend was coming, but in English, Fridays were either named for Frigga, the Norse goddess of love and beauty (it comes from Frīġedæġ, which is Old English for “Day of Frige”). In some Romance languages, it was named for the “Day of Venus.” It’s venerdì in Italian, viernes in Spanish, and vendredi in French.
So, if you’re looking for love, call on her.
Technically, you could also call on Venus for help with beauty. If you’re having a hard time with self-confidence or accepting the amazing human you are, a pink candle can help you conjure up more self-love and self-acceptance.
Pink Candle’s Associations:
- Numerology: 6, 9
- Chakra: Heart
- Astrology: Cancer, Gemini, Libra, Taurus, Virgo (all the nurturing signs)
- Angel: Chamuel
- Gods: Venus, Aphrodite, Astarte, Frigg
- Planet: Venus
- Day: Friday
- Herbs: Clove, Rosemary, Rose, Chamomile
- Stones: Rose quartz, rhodonite, tourmaline
Pink Candle Magic Tips:
- Also, as with all candles, if you want to enhance or attract something or someone, it’s best to light the candle at the New Moon or when the moon is waxing.
- If you want to decrease or release something, light your candle when the moon is full or waning.
- Don’t leave your candle burning when you aren’t there to watch it.
- The Magician Tarot Card Meaning: Manifest Your Desires Into Reality - January 1, 2024
- The Wheel of the Year: The 8 Festivals in the Wiccan Calendar - December 22, 2023
- High Priestess Tarot Card Meanings: Unlocking the Great Mysteries - December 13, 2023